SEO Executive, Online Republic
Website Online Republic
Global Travel eCommerce Group
Do you have a technical mind and ability to think outside the box? Do you love researching and investigating new opportunities and communicating them back to the wider team? Perhaps you’re experienced in SEO and looking for a new role that you can own? If you answered yes, you may well be the SEO executive we’re looking for!
We’re Online Republic, a global travel group specialising in cruise, car rental and motorhome travel bookings. We’re a global travel company with over 170 employees located in offices across the world. Annually we invest tens of millions in performance marketing ad types, and generate upwards of $300m in revenue each year.
We’re looking for a someone who possesses strong communicating skills combined with a technical capability and a curiosity for new ideas and new ways of working. Ideally this person will act as an evangelist for everything SEO related at Online Republic – keeping the wider team informed about new tactics we can employ while ensuring we partner with Google / Bing / Baidu to ensure that we can maximise and take advantage of algorithm updates.
An average day in role will involve:
· Managing third-party link building and content projects;
· Rank tracking and reporting (use of Excel and third-party tools);
· Comprehensive SEO audits (excellent written English is required);
· Keyword research, meta tags and content gap analysis;
· Negotiating advertising and relationships with third party domains;
· Liaising with IT staff to solve technical issues;
· Staying up to date with trends in the search space and reporting to the team;
· Organising the flow of work using Trello and Google Sheets.
Skills & attributes required:
· Ideally some SEO experience is preferred;
· Intelligence. Are you always thinking ahead of the pack?
· Multi-lingual. Preferred but not required – in particular French, Spanish, German.
· Fast learner and motivated to self-learn;
· Driven and self-motivated. You get on and do things! You show initiative and are results orientated. Don’t apply if you‘re not a doer!
· Creative and analytical. Do you think outside the box but are also comfortable crunching the numbers & analysing data?
· Team player. We’ve got a very flat structure and an awesome team culture. We protect that vigorously so the person needs to fit in! See below…
· Humble, honest, down-to-earth, fun, likeable, enthusiastic and want to be part of our awesome team!
· Organisation! This is important. You must be super organised and can multitask. We have some pretty cool tools to help with this!
· Attention to detail. We pride ourselves on the quality of work we produce.
How awesome is it to work here? We provide health insurance, pay for your gym membership; have company-wide drinks and put on free sushi lunches, fruit and cake. The office is full of some of the world’s best digital marketers and is a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment. This isn’t an ordinary job; opportunities like this don’t come long often.
If you’ve read this far, you’re probably interested in the job. If you meet the criteria, want to supercharge your career in the digital space and work in an environment that cares more about you than your mum does, APPLY FOR THE ROLE – we want to meet you!
Applications are open for a very short time. We’ll be making a decision fast so spruce up your CV and cover letter and send it over. Only candidates with New Zealand residency or an official New Zealand working Visa will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.talentpropellerjobs.co.nz/job/3618575-SEO-Executive →