Online Republic Sales Academy
Our culture is super important to us; it’s just as important that you fit with us as we fit with you. We look after our staff and want to help to shape our newest recruits into the next success stories. If you have recently graduated from Uni or maybe you are stuck in a boring job and want to get your career heading in the right direction, then look no further.
This is probably the best opportunity in Auckland for driven, switched on people that are keen to get expert training in sales, customer service, and learn about the world of e-commerce. Our company deals with people making bookings for a car rental, motorhome rental or a cruise holiday around the world, so this role involves getting involved across the reservations teams to not only learn a heap about sales and travel e-commerce, but provide support our Sales and Sales Support Consultants.
What will you do?
- We will initially take you through a learning process over 2-3 months which will focus on providing support to our reservations teams in our Car Rental, Motorhome Rental and Cruise divisions and developing strong sales skills
- This support could be anything from checking availability of vehicles with our suppliers to meet customer requests and then loading relevant information to our systems, clearing and actioning voicemails from our customers, managing our email inboxes, checking invoices and helping on calls when required
- You will be provided with continuous training to develop and grow with us, with the view to stepping into a particular area of the business as and when roles become available.
- Hours will be Monday to Friday, starting (approx) 11am and working through to 7:30pm with flexibility to provide cover for staff on leave as well.
What we are looking for?
- A positive, can-do attitude with a heap of enthusiasm and drive
- Someone who does what they say they’re going to do
- A very high standard of communication, both written and verbal
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Customer focussed with a desire to provide outstanding service
- A fast learner with the ability to interpret information effectively
- The ability to pick up systems and technology quickly and confidently
- Someone who can adapt quickly and easily and who is not afraid to change their thinking
What’s the Company Culture Like? What are the people like? What’s in it for you?
It has a start-up buzz, it’s youthful, we have lots of social events, we have cake days, fruit days, lunch put-on frequently (sushi, dumplings, salads, soups etc.), we subsidise your gym membership (healthy body, healthy mind) and we pay for your health insurance.
We rate really high on the ‘Great Places to Work’ survey! We care about our staff.
We have a very flat structure. You can spark up a conversation with the CEO or anyone in senior management and they’ll treat you like family. No staff politics. Not egos, no BS. I promise!
If you’ve read this far, you’re probably interested in the job. If you meet the criteria, want to supercharge your career and work in an environment that cares more about you than your mum does, APPLY FOR THE ROLE – we want to meet
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.talentpropellerjobs.co.nz/job/4039640-online-republic-ltd →