Junior Fraud Analyst
Website Online Republic
Our culture is super important to us; it’s just as important that you fit with us as we fit with you. If you are an enthusiastic, customer focused professional and want to start your career heading in the right direction, then look no further.
We are looking for a Junior Fraud Analyst to add to our Customer Care Team to monitor and reduce chargebacks from the bank and monitor suspicious transaction activities.
What will you do?
- Review transactions and accounts daily for attempted fraud
- Make decisions in which bookings need to be cancelled and which can be passed to reservation to be contacted
- Monitor transactions
- Respond to both merchant and cardholders to verify charges
- Create monthly reports of trends and fraud activities
- To make recommendations based on trends, for potential rules that could be put in place to prevent fraud
- Answering customer and bank queries via phone and email
- Liaising with Reservations, Finance and Customer Care Teams to answer any queries
What are we looking for?
- A strong customer focused attitude with the ability to assist our customers professionally and efficiently
- A very high standard of communication, both written and verbal
- Confident in their approach to speak with customers on the phone and make decisions
- Strong numerical skills
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail and well organised
- Someone who does what they say they’re going to do
- A desire and passion to contribute to the Online Republic Empire
- The ability to pick up systems and technology quickly and confidently.
- Someone who can think outside the box, when needed, to find solutions
What’s in it for you?
- A one off gym membership subsidy and a very generous health insurance package
- Weekly office treats including sushi days, cake days and fruit days
- A very active social club where you can mix and mingle with your colleagues
- An environment where staff are supported to succeed through on-going training and development
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one of NZ’s leading online organizations
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://to apply for this role, please email your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com →