Reservations Team Shift Leader – Weekends
We are in growth mode and rapidly expanding in multiple markets and directions. We are on the hunt for a smart and agile Shift Leader to be a key influencer in our business/ to make a real impact on the people in our Reservations Team. If culture and passion are what you’re after, and you want to love coming to work every day with like-minded people, then this is the place for you.
This is probably the best opportunity in Auckland for a driven, switched on person that has awesome leadership qualities and a strong sales and customer service focus. You will be quick off the mark with your ability to learn new systems and skills, and have a desire to learn everything there is to know about the Online Republic accounts world. Our company deals with people making bookings for a car rental, motorhome rental or a cruise holiday around the world.
What will you do?
- As the Shift Leader you will take a leading role in the day to day sales activities that you and those you are responsible for in the team
- Efficiently manage the sales team to take all initial car phone enquiries and make outbound calls to close and upsell customers into our auxiliary products take full ownership of your shift and ensure that a hand-over always occurs between yourself and the next shifts Team Leader
- To gain a high degree of product knowledge of the company’s multiple suppliers offering, and apply this knowledge in the sales process to best meet the customer’s needs, whilst providing excellent customer service at all times.
What we are looking for?
- Outstanding leadership qualities with the ability to juggle many balls in the air
- A passion for culture and people
- A sales background and understanding of movitation in this area
- Amazing communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative
- Customer focussed with a desire to provide outstanding service
- Someone who does what they say they’re going to do
- A desire and passion to contribute to the Online Republic Empire
- The ability to pick up systems and technology quickly and confidently
- Someone who can adapt quickly and easily and who is not afraid to change their thinking
- Respect underpins everything we do here
What’s in it for you?
- A one off gym membership subsidy and a very generous health insurance package
- Weekly office treats including sushi days, cake days and fruit days
- A very active social club where you can mix and mingle with your colleagues
- An environment where staff are supported to succeed through on-going training and development
- A seat in our stylish offices in Wynyard Quarter
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one of NZ’s leading online organizations
Applications close: 18 Mar 2018
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.talentpropellerjobs.co.nz/job/4032662-online-republic-ltd →