Travel Sales Consultants
Website Online Republic
If you are passionate about travel and want to start a career in e-commerce sales, Online Republic has a fantastic opportunity for you to start in the New Year. We will provide you with a ‘red carpet’ experience to train and develop you into a world class Sales Consultant. Our dedicated training will teach you all there is to know about Car Rental Republic (www.airportrentals.com) and Motorhome Republic (www.motorhomerepublic.com). From here, you will have opportunities to learn and develop these skills in a role where you will be fully supported and encouraged to succeed (and have the opportunity to earn some pretty good bonuses too!)
Our reservations teams are humming 24/7, where we take 1000s of calls a week from customers around the world. The aim of the game is to book a major component of our customers dream holiday.
We have a number of different shifts available across a 7 day, 24 hour period to start in the New Year.
What will you do?
- Manage the processing of Car or Motorhome bookings
- Sell Car or Motorhome rentals to customers over the phone
- Convert email and phone enquiries into confirmed bookings
- Sell our add-on products to customers wherever possible
- Provide world class service to our inbound existing customers
- Suggest and sell alternative rental options to customers where applicable
- Identify and cross-selling additional Online Republic products and services
What we are looking for?
- Graduates looking to get their foot into the travel industry or enthusiastic people who want to develop and grow their sales skills
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation
- The ability to listen to what our customers are telling you and get them into the right vehicle
- Someone with a very high standard of communication, both written and verbal
- Customer focus with a desire to provide outstanding service
- Someone who does what they say they’re going to do
- A desire and passion to contribute to the Online Republic Empire
- The ability to pick up systems and technology quickly and confidently
- Someone who can adapt quickly and easily and who is not afraid to change their thinking
- Respect underpins everything we do here
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success
- To work alongside a cool team of like-minded people who will support and encourage you (and have a little healthy competition along the way)
- A one off gym membership subsidy and a very generous health insurance package
- Weekly office treats including sushi days, cake days and fruit days
- A very active social club where you can mix and mingle with your colleagues
- An environment where staff are supported to succeed through on-going training and development
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one of NZ’s leading online organisations
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Covering Letter outlining why you are interested in this role, and what days and hours you are available to work across a 24/7 period.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org