Senior PHP Developer
Website Online Republic Group Limited
Global Travel eCommerce Group
PHP developer looking for a change?
- Competitive salary
- Stylish, central Auckland offices!
- On-going training and development – we want to see you succeed!
- Benefits galore – health insurance, weekly offce treats and more
We are growing and are on the hunt for a new Senior PHP Developer to join our IT team.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the company’s current in house applications. You will be a great multitasker, have strong technical knowledge. attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a sense of humor!
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5-6 years PHP development experience, with a strong focus on PHP 5 development and OO development practices
- Experience in application development (not just websites, but applications)
- MySQL database experience
- HTML, CSS, UI Design experience. You must have a sound understanding of best practice cross-browser support and Web standards based development
- Experience in client-server application development
- Experience with development support tools such as Git, Mercurial, Wiki based documentation tools and project management software
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix systems and IP networking
- Logical, methodical and accurate work practices
What will you do?
- Building, testing and implementing approved work requests and projects
- Correctly developing systems and system changes that meet user requirements
- Ensuring that coding and testing is performed correctly
- Following and understanding existing processes
- Working effectively and contributing to the overall success of own team
Who are we?
Online Republic is part of the Webjet Group and is a global e-commerce based travel company. We book over $200 million in car rentals and cruise holidays globally and are rapidly expanding!
We have 200+ staff in NZ, Australia, China, Manila, Romania and London – our team are epically global, but we are an entrepreneurial Kiwi company that encourages new ideas and thinking, innovation and hard work. Find out more about us at onlinerepublic.com
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you are looking for – apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.talentpropellerjobs.co.nz.